The 82-year-old is serving nine life sentences.
Charles Manson is gravely ill and has been moved from Corcoran State Prison to an unidentified hospital, according to multiple reports.
Terry Thornton, a spokeswoman for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, could not confirm to The Hollywood Reporter whether the cult leader, whose followers committed multiple high-profile murders decades ago, had been moved, due to “medical privacy and security” reasons. However, she did say that if Manson dies, that will become public information after next of kin is notified.
The 82-year-old is serving nine life sentences for his part in the 1969 Manson Family murders.
Manson has been denied parole more than 10 times throughout the years.
more recommended stories
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- Domestic Terrorist: James Alex Fields Jr. Identified As Driver In Charlottesville Attack
James Alex Fields Jr. has been.
- 96-Year-Old Convicted Nazi Declared Fit For Prison
A former Nazi SS guard.
- Magnitude 6.2 Quake Hits Philippine Island Of Luzon, Jolts Buildings
Students use their hands to cover.
- Car Rams Into Soldiers In Paris Suburb, Man Arrested
Benoit Tessier and Richard Lough 4 MIN READ.
- Former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio Guilty Of Criminal Contempt
Former Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s own words.
- Maine Governor Begs Feds to “Bring the Hammer Down” on His Own State
Gov. Paul LePage is doing it.
- Philippine Mayor Linked To Drugs, 14 Others Killed In Raids
Police in the southern Philippines said they fatally.
- Act Now; To Help Protect Trafficking Victims, UN Urges On World Day Against The Scourge
30 July 2017 Criminal groups feed.
- Switzerland Supermarkets to Begin Selling CBD Joints
Swiss tobacco producer, Heimat, branched out.