Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Venezuela-born Ilich Ramírez Sánchez was back in a French court on Monday. The 67-year-old, better known as from his notoriety as a political terrorist, now faces trial for an attack in 1974 on a Parisian shopping centre. The attack killed two and injured 34.
|No one has executed more people than me in the Palestinian resistance|
|—Ilich Ramírez Sánchez|
Sánchez, who was being defended by his lawyer and long-term partner Palestinian resistance […] In all the fighting, there were collateral victims, it’s unfortunate”. When asked for his profession he stated he was a “professional revolutionary”., called the trial a “gross manipulation of justice” and pleaded innocent to the charge of throwing a hand grenade into the centre in 1974. He gave a long statement to the court in which he proclaimed “No-one has executed more people than me in the
While Sánchez’s lawyer, Coutant-Peyre, denounced the trial as pointless, victims’ lawyer George Holleaux said, “The victims have been waiting so long for Ramírez to be judged and convicted. Their wounds have never healed.”
Sánchez already faces two life sentences for convictions of murders and attacks that took place in France during the ’70s and ’80s committed in the name of the Palestinian cause orrevolution. If found guilty, Sánchez faces a third life sentence.
Source: Wiki News
more recommended stories
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- Are sex offender registries reinforcing inequality?
Public sex offender registries are at.
- What Happens After Prison,,,
- Former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio Guilty Of Criminal Contempt
Former Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s own words.
- Court Rules Against Politician Who Banned Access to Her Facebook Page
Facebook page of Virginia county politician.
- Reviving The War On Drugs Will Further Harm Police-Community Relations
The United States has been waging.
- President Trump’s Transgender Military Ban Is an Affront to the Core Tenets of the US Military
This morning, on the 69th anniversary.
- Betsy DeVos’s Due Process
The Left Is Outraged That She.
- Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Patient Can Sue Employer for Discrimination
On Monday, July 17, 2017, Massachusetts.