In a bid to warn its civilians on the dangers of “excessive” civil rights, the Cambodian Human Rights Committee (CHRC) uploaded a dramatic video that showed images of pre- and post-war Syria and Libya on Sunday.
But instead of striking fear in the hearts of Cambodians, the three-minute video titled “Using rights in an anarchic way” has been ridiculed after netizens spotted a major boo-boo.
One of the images that the CHRC used to show pre-war Libya looked a lot like Singapore’s iconic central business district skyline. Oops. Read more…
more recommended stories
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Seven Sundays LLC. Recalls Vanilla Cherry Pecan Muesli Because of Possible Health Risk
Seven Sundays LLC of Minneapolis, MN.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- Current Marijuana Laws In Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- Dierbergs Markets Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Fish (Bonito and Cod), Lobster, Crab, Shrimp, Soy and Wheat in Product
St Louis-based Dierbergs Markets is recalling.
- Litehouse Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Egg In Product
Litehouse Inc. is voluntarily recalling a.