Inhabitants of St. Louis, San Franciso and Chicago must really love their baseball teams. How else could Boston fall so far?
FOX Sports’ Dieter Kurtenbach ranked the 13 best Major League Baseball cities Tuesday, putting Boston in fourth behind the three aforementioned cities. While Kurtenbach acknowledged his rankings stem from an inexact science, at least he had the good sense to recognize Boston’s permanent place near the top of lists like these.
“The city lives and dies with the Red Sox, though they also live and die with the Bruins, Celtics, and Patriots,” he wrote about Boston. “The post-curse reinvention has been… interesting, to say the least … but there’s no way Boston will ever fall out of the top 5 of this kind of list.”
Here’s FOX Sports’ top 10 baseball cities:
10. Los Angeles
6. New York
2. San Francisco
1. St. Louis
more recommended stories
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization celebrates a decade of legal accomplishments (censored)
For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization.
- Online Sportsbook Tempts Bettors With More Options For Mayweather-McGregor Super Fight
San Jose, Costa Rica: Today,.
- Comedian, civil rights activist Dick Gregory dies at 84
Reuters on Sun, Aug 20th, 2017.
- NFL Blackout – Time To Take A Stand #BlackOut
In 2016, San Francisco 49er quarterback,.
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.