Wendy “Love” Edge of Bulldozer Health is on location in New York, with Dr. Erick Eiting to discuss the for-profit prison system and discussed the relation to health care and other social issues, as well as available healthcare for prisoners, healthy food, and much more!
Sponsored in part by: The CT Medical Marijuana Critic, Total Hemp U.S., The Barling Clinic, Better Living Rx, and Sage Advice LLC
more recommended stories
- Dr. Oz Says Medical Marijuana Could Help Solve Opioid Addiction
Dr. Oz is one of.
- How Schools Are Making Big Money On ‘ADD/ADHD’
How Schools Are Making Big.
- Satanic Temple Aligns With Planned Parenthood
Planned Parenthood rally. (Youtube screenshot/Secular.
- How to Train (and Conquer) Like Wonder Woman
https://assets.entrepreneur.com/content/16x9/1300/20170914163151-wonderwoman.jpeg During her early days on.
- Suit Over Monkey’s Selfies Ends in Settlement
[photo credit: David Slater/court exhibit]SAN FRANCISCO.
- Suicide Rate Among Teenage Girls Reaches A 40 Year High Is Social Media To Blame?
In recent years the rate of.
- Trump’s Anti-Drug Office Wants Massachusetts’ Medical Marijuana Data
National Marijuana Initiative officials have said.
- Attorney General Sessions Delivers Remarks at the 63rd Biennial Conference of the National Fraternal Order of Police
Thank you Chuck, for that kind.
- Laundry Detergent Packets Poison Alert.
Poison centers receive many calls each.
- Is is safer to drive high than drunk? Efforts to curtail marijuana-impaired driving collide with attitudes, medicinal use
Published: Aug 25, 2017, 5:54 pm.