How long do you think can Apple deny its car project, while evidence of its existence continues to mount?
Apple is reportedly in discussions with electric vehicle charging infrastructure companies, investigating the ins and outs of EV charging and hiring engineers with expertise in the field, according to Reuters.
Citing anonymous sources close to the matter, Reuters reports Apple is specifically inquiring about EV charing companies’ underlying technology. This, as one source pointed out, indicates Apple is focused on a car.
I’d say it seems they’re right.
Not only has the Apple car plan — codenamed Project Titan — been reportedly green-lit for 2019, we learned last month that Apple is rumored to have a team in Germany working on the car’s development. What’s more, the tech giant also supposedly attended a carmaker conference late last year.
So no matter whether Apple actually intends to build and sell a car or not, it’s clear the company definitely has bigger plans for cars in its future.
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.
more recommended stories
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- 96-Year-Old Convicted Nazi Declared Fit For Prison
A former Nazi SS guard.
- Magnitude 6.2 Quake Hits Philippine Island Of Luzon, Jolts Buildings
Students use their hands to cover.
- Car Rams Into Soldiers In Paris Suburb, Man Arrested
Benoit Tessier and Richard Lough 4 MIN READ.
- Philippine Mayor Linked To Drugs, 14 Others Killed In Raids
Police in the southern Philippines said they fatally.
- Act Now; To Help Protect Trafficking Victims, UN Urges On World Day Against The Scourge
30 July 2017 Criminal groups feed.
- Switzerland Supermarkets to Begin Selling CBD Joints
Swiss tobacco producer, Heimat, branched out.
- Top US Diplomat To Return To Qatar For Talks Eith Emir
U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
- Social Media Site Reveals 300 Anonymous Users Personal Info To Revenge Porn Victim
By Eric Lieberman A social media.