Ex Machina is a heady, intense science fiction film about artificial intelligence and the potential humanity of robotic life.
More importantly, there’s a goofy dance scene in it where Oscar Isaac shimmies around to “Get Down Saturday Night” by Oliver Cheatham with one of his robots.
The Twitter account @Oscardances (long may they tweet) exists solely to post clips of that dance recut with different songs. It was originally created by a clearly very big Oscar Isaac fan with the handle @osccarisaac.
It’s something you never knew you wanted, but now will never be able to live without.
“I’m a Believer” by Smash Mouth
“Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)” by Backstreet Boys
“Sandstorm” by Darude
The Kim Possible Theme Song
This will never get old.
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.
more recommended stories
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- 96-Year-Old Convicted Nazi Declared Fit For Prison
A former Nazi SS guard.
- Magnitude 6.2 Quake Hits Philippine Island Of Luzon, Jolts Buildings
Students use their hands to cover.
- Car Rams Into Soldiers In Paris Suburb, Man Arrested
Benoit Tessier and Richard Lough 4 MIN READ.
- Philippine Mayor Linked To Drugs, 14 Others Killed In Raids
Police in the southern Philippines said they fatally.
- Act Now; To Help Protect Trafficking Victims, UN Urges On World Day Against The Scourge
30 July 2017 Criminal groups feed.
- Switzerland Supermarkets to Begin Selling CBD Joints
Swiss tobacco producer, Heimat, branched out.
- Top US Diplomat To Return To Qatar For Talks Eith Emir
U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
- Social Media Site Reveals 300 Anonymous Users Personal Info To Revenge Porn Victim
By Eric Lieberman A social media.