The table honors the men and women who served in America’s Armed Forces
The table is round- to show our everlasting devotion and concern for our fallen and missing comrades.
The cloth is white- symbolizing the purity of their motives when answering the call to duty.
The single red rose, displayed in a vase, remind us of the life, and the blood that was shed, and their loved ones and friends who keep the faith and await answers.
The vase is tied with a red ribbon, symbol of our commitment, and continued determination to account for our missing.
A slice of lemon on the plate is to remind us of the bitter fate of those captured and missing in a foreign land.
The salt is to remind us of the tears endured by those missing and their families who still seek answers.
The black napkin is a reminder of the isolation, deprivation, and cruel fate our missing.
The Bible represents the strength gained through faith to sustain those lost from our country, founded as one nation under God.
The glass is inverted- to symbolize their inability to share this evening with us.
The chair is empty and tilted -they are not here- and will remain so until they return or are accounted for.
“You are not forgotten so long as there is one left in whom your memory remains”
|Materials Needed:||Small round table with an Empty Chair tilted|
|White Table Cloth, Folded Black Napkin|
|Wine Glass (turned over), White Candle lit|
|Lemon Slice and Grains of Salt on a Bread Plate|
|One Place Setting (perferably white): fork, spoon, and knife, salt shaker|
|A Red Rose in a vase tied with a Red Ribbon|
more recommended stories
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Seven Sundays LLC. Recalls Vanilla Cherry Pecan Muesli Because of Possible Health Risk
Seven Sundays LLC of Minneapolis, MN.
- Current Marijuana Laws In Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- Dierbergs Markets Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Fish (Bonito and Cod), Lobster, Crab, Shrimp, Soy and Wheat in Product
St Louis-based Dierbergs Markets is recalling.
- Litehouse Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Egg In Product
Litehouse Inc. is voluntarily recalling a.
- Estimating Appliance and Home Electronic Energy Use
Our appliance and electronic energy use.