According to their Web Site,
We see that America today has reached that point, a position that is no longer at the political fringe, but has entered the mainstream.
Income and wealth inequality has been growing for over 40 years, and it has now reached levels not seen since the late 1920s, just before the Stock Market crash that triggered the Great Depression.
This record economic inequality has begun to transform our politics, as those at the top have begun to change the rules to favor of protecting their interests while making it more and more difficult for the rest of us below to effect change.
The most visible of these policies is the Citizens United Supreme Court decision, which has effectively opened our campaign finance system to unlimited money, allowing billionaires to buy elections.”
Scroll Through Their Facebook Page Updates Below,
more recommended stories
- Ancient Earth’s Hot Interior Created Graveyard Of Continental Slabs
http://news.mit.edu/sites/mit.edu.newsoffice/files/styles/article_cover_image_original/public/images/2017/MIT-Sinking-Slabs-1.jpg Plate tectonics has shaped the.
- For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization celebrates a decade of legal accomplishments (censored)
For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization.
- Online Sportsbook Tempts Bettors With More Options For Mayweather-McGregor Super Fight
San Jose, Costa Rica: Today,.
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- Comedian, civil rights activist Dick Gregory dies at 84
Reuters on Sun, Aug 20th, 2017.
- NFL Blackout – Time To Take A Stand #BlackOut
In 2016, San Francisco 49er quarterback,.
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.