Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) just added a new marketplace, Subscribe with Amazon, to help consumers find digital subscriptions, highlighting a potential opportunity for companies to increase ongoing revenue streams.
Digital subscriptions can include things like Amazon’s Prime service, music streaming services and even online newspaper subscriptions. And small businesses that offer subscription models to customers can now use Amazon’s marketplace to make their offerings more visible to potential subscribers.
If you don’t offer any subscriptions, it may be time to rethink that. Subscriptions are incredibly popular with consumers right now. And they give businesses the opportunity to offer products or services to customers on an ongoing basis, meaning that repeat business is automatic.
— jason (@Jason) April 24, 2017
Subscribe With Amazon is a thing for the news industry because we have failed to provide a good UX for subscriptions. I would 100% sign up.
— Rachel Schallom (@rschallom) April 24, 2017
— StephenVernon (@StephenVernon) April 25, 2017
These subscribers are particularly valuable to Amazon. The company’s Prime customers, which get access to video streaming, free shipping and more, tend to spend more than non-subscription customers. In fact, reports have found that 40 percent of Prime customers spend more than $1,000 annually, compared to just 8 percent of non-Prime members.
Amazon Photo via Shutterstock
This article, “Amazon’s New Subscription Service Should Have You Rethinking Your Products” was first published on Small Business Trends
more recommended stories
- NFL Blackout – Time To Take A Stand #BlackOut
In 2016, San Francisco 49er quarterback,.
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- North Carolina Green Party Supports Durham Protesters, Removal Of Confederate Monuments
The North Carolina Green Party.
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.