Clinton’s new book, What Happened came out Tuesday and Amazon readers were quick to make fun of Clinton’s attempt to explain why she lost the 2016 election. Most of the reviewers gave her one star, and as of Tuesday, the book only has 2.5 out of five stars.
Here are the funniest ones:
- A lack of connection to America is what happened
- Was going to buy this book, but I see Amazon still has toilet paper in stock . . . so, I’ll skip this dirt
cheap, pre-discounted best seller.
- Trump Happened
- I can’t finish this book because my mind automatically voices the words on the page in HER voice. I’m certain she’s the cause of all erectile dysfunction in 2016. Avoid this book.
- I wish zero stars was an option.
- I would rather have my eyes pecked out by crows than read one word of this book.
- Never heard of the author but the name makes me really uncomfortable. I read the first couple of chapters, its full of microaggressions and gender assumptions.
- Well I started reading the book, then somehow I accidentally deleted all 512 pages.
- SPOILER ALERT: She lost.
- She could have just written a one sentence book which said, I blame everyone but myself. While I typically enjoy fiction, her book is so boring I couldn’t even force myself to finish it.
Send tips to [email protected].
Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact [email protected]
more recommended stories
- One Killed, Eight Wounded in Church Shooting in Tennessee
by Daniella Silva One person was.
- Who’s Going to Play The Superbowl In Minnesota?
The NFL just began but eyes.
- Producer Reveals What Makes His New Military Drama ‘Authentic’
Screenwriter Dean Georgaris had an interest.
- Dr. Oz Says Medical Marijuana Could Help Solve Opioid Addiction
Dr. Oz is one of.
- EPA Refuses To Send Staff Needed To Clean Most Toxic Waste Sites
Ethan Barton Some of the most.
- Earthquake Demolishes Mexico City Buildings, 42 Confirmed Dead
USGS TIM PEARCE Energy Reporter At.
- Best places to see graffiti in Toronto
BY: NADIA ZAIDI Growing up in.
- Millennials Not Replacing Older Business Owners, Stats Say
As older entrepreneurs retire, the.
- Barbaric acid attacks are becoming part of a growing gang problem in the UK
BY: NADIA ZAIDI When we think.
- After Seeing France’s Military Parade, Trump Wants An Even Bigger One
After seeing France’s military parade in.