Amanda Holden‘s vegetarian lifestyle has kept her “trim”.
The 45-year-old TV personality who has opted for a meat-free lifestyle since she was a teenager has admitted her decision has given her many “benefits”; she revealed her diet has helped her maintain her slender physique because she “never” feels bloated and her skin is “always” good.
Speaking to the Daily Mirror newspaper about her eating habits, Amanda – who backs the animal welfare group PETA – said: “My vegetarian lifestyle keeps my body trim, gives me loads of energy and makes me feel happy.
“I’ve been a vegetarian since I was 13. There are many benefits. My skin’s always good and I never feel bloated. The best thing you can do for animals is to leave them off your plate.”
Meanwhile, the ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ judge has revealed she was never aware of discarding meat on her plate as a child, although her mother, Judith Harrison, remembered Amanda prodding at the vegetables and discarding the rest of her meal.
She explained:”I don’t really know what prompted it but my mum says that even when I was really little I would eat all the veggies off the plate, including broad beans.
“And I used to leave the meat or keep it stuffed in my mouth and spit it down the toilet secretly.”
Although the mother of two – who has Alexa, 10, and Hollie, four, with her husband Chris Hughes – kept up the habit when she was old enough to “understand” what meat actually was.
The blonde beauty explained: “When I was old enough to understand that meat was actually animals there was a point where I went: ‘No more’.
“For anyone who thinks being vegetarian is tricky, it’s rubbish. There are so many products you can buy – meat substitutes if that’s what you want, vegetables, lentils, pulses, there are a million things you can cook and use.”
more recommended stories
- Topless Equality challenges U.S. courts on GoTopless 10th anniversary (uncensored)
Topless Equality challenges U.S. courts on.
- “In a Heartbeat” – New Animated Short Film About A Boy Coming Out
“In a Heartbeat” – Animated Short.
- Elberon, the high-profile Gilded Age resort you’ve never heard of
Welcome back to Period Dramas, a.
- Quebec Campground Violates Woman’s Equal Topless Right’s
Quebec campground violates woman’s equal topless.
- John Lennon Interview 1969 (I Met The Walrus)
In 1969, a 14-year-old Beatle fanatic.
- Dolce and Gabbana’s new $245 shirt trolls Melania Trump’s haters
(AP Photo/Luca Bruno) Anything associated with.
- Girls Are Re-Purposing Their Mother’s Prom Dresses In An Effort To Fight Fast Fashion
http://www.theplaidzebra.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/pram2.jpegWith prom season approaching an interesting.
- Tiny Houses For Rent Let You Escape To Scenic Pockets Of Australia
Shacky, a new startup launching in.
- How Music Alters Your Body Chemistry
http://www.theplaidzebra.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/music1-1.jpgIt’s a scene that’s played out.
- Melania And Barron Trump Now Call The White House Home
After months of speculation over when.