Julian Assange is one step closer to freedom. Sweden has officially dropped the sexual assault allegations against him. By all accounts, this was an overblown, if not fictitious, charge to begin with. But it did force Assange to remain holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy in London, out of fear of being extradited to the US because of his whistleblowing service, Wikileaks. What’s next for Assange?
Source: Ring Of Fire
more recommended stories
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- The Militant Left’s Attack on the Roman Catholic Church
Conservative Catholic Group in Ferndale, Michigan.
- The Non-College Educated Can’t Handle Fancy Sandwiches, According To The New York Times
(AP Image) David Brooks offers a.
- $20 billion in revenue: Survey finds 1-in-3 millennials have used Venmo for drugs
(AP Image) According to a new.
- Trump’s Legal Team Argues That Sexual Harassment Is Protected By 1st Amendment
Donald Trum’s lawyers are arguing that.
- No, Bernie Sanders Will Not Be Too Old To Run In 2020 [Opinion]
Since the end of the Democratic.
- Bernie Sanders: Greedy Lying Socialist 1 Percenter
Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow.
- Republicans In DC Would Prefer To Have Mike Pence As President
https://www.youtube.com/embed/AlRQgOOJCaQ According to reports, Republicans behind.
- Has Orwell’s “Big Brother” Become ‘Big Bezos’?
(via Screenshot) Is America becoming a.
- Why Is It Sexist When Men Interrupt Kamala Harris, But Not Betsy DeVos?
(AP Photo) After Sen. Kamala Harris,.