Be like Adele: when you make a mistake, halt your concert to giggle at yourself.
According to footage posted to Twitter on Tuesday, the singer fumbled the opening lines to 25 track “A Million Years Ago,” singing the verse instead of the chorus.
But Adele, a noted goofball, handled the error like a true queen — she stopped the song entirely to laugh along with her subjects.
“Shit, shit, wrong words,” she said, and everyone laughed. No one minded. All was well.
Such is the power of Adele.
Adele also paused a concert in Denmark earlier this month to talk about how much she loves Beyoncé — another great decision.
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.
Bonus: Here come dat boi cross stitch
more recommended stories
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- 96-Year-Old Convicted Nazi Declared Fit For Prison
A former Nazi SS guard.
- Magnitude 6.2 Quake Hits Philippine Island Of Luzon, Jolts Buildings
Students use their hands to cover.
- Car Rams Into Soldiers In Paris Suburb, Man Arrested
Benoit Tessier and Richard Lough 4 MIN READ.
- Philippine Mayor Linked To Drugs, 14 Others Killed In Raids
Police in the southern Philippines said they fatally.
- Act Now; To Help Protect Trafficking Victims, UN Urges On World Day Against The Scourge
30 July 2017 Criminal groups feed.
- Switzerland Supermarkets to Begin Selling CBD Joints
Swiss tobacco producer, Heimat, branched out.
- Top US Diplomat To Return To Qatar For Talks Eith Emir
U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
- Social Media Site Reveals 300 Anonymous Users Personal Info To Revenge Porn Victim
By Eric Lieberman A social media.
- IS Attack Underscores Fragility Of Iraqi Security Forces
Iraqi Special Forces soldiers walk to.