Nothing kills a good binge-watching session like a painfully long intro. (Looking at you, “House of Cards.”)
But that’s all about to change. Netflix is introducing a “skip intro” button.
According to The Verge, the feature has been rolling out to users over the past few weeks, and it should be widely available soon. Netflix has yet to make an official announcement on the new feature.
So yes, if you’re looking forward to binging your way through Netflix’s latest series “Iron Fist,” you won’t have to sit through its one-and-a-half-minute opening credits 13 times.
more recommended stories
- Comedian, civil rights activist Dick Gregory dies at 84
Reuters on Sun, Aug 20th, 2017.
- Glen Campbell 1936-2017
Glen Travis Campbell 1936-2017 It is.
- Chelsea Handler Suggests a Law That Would Land Her in Jail
Television host and comedian Chelsea Handler.
- Legendary Voice Actress June Foray Dies At 99
Legendary voice actress June Foray has.
- Hollywood Is Mourning The Loss Of Martin Landau
(CNN)Martin Landau, 89, a character actor.
- Stephen Colbert Obsesses Over Trump’s Twitter
Late Show host Stephen Colbert introduced.
- Let’s fall in love with Lee Wiley
Scott handles the music beat around.
- Close Encounters Of The Third Kind To Celebrate 40th Anniversary In Theaters
One of the greatest science fiction.
- 2017 Music Series Presents Cara Brindisi with The Russo Brothers
What do you get when you.
- Lindsay Lohan’s Surprising Message About the President
Lindsay Lohan pledged her allegiance to.