A recent poll from Quinnipiac University shows that 71-percent of Americans are against a federal crackdown on marijuana and that 93-percent of Americans support legalizing marijuana for medical purposes.
But according to White House press secretary Sean Spicer’s recent comments, greater enforcement of marijuana is expected throughout the nation, reports The Daily Evergreen.
Spicer also suggested that recreational marijuana users are more likely to abuse opioids, following the “gateway drug theory,“ which has been debunked my numerous scientific studies.
The federal government’s position regarding marijuana is far out of touch with science and the will of the people. Republicans are the most opposed to legalizing marijuana — in any form.
more recommended stories
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Seniors Are the Fastest Growing Group of Marijuana Users
By Joseph Misulonas | Aug 14,.
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- A Plea From Texas to Willie Nelson: Your Influence Is Needed In Fight To Legalize Marijuana
By Neal Pollack, The Cannabist Staff.
- Missouri Sues Three Big Pharma Companies For “Campaign Of Fraud And Deception”
Published: Jun 23, 2017, 3:22 pm.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson on Marijuana: “There’s No Reason For It to Have Ever Been Made Illegal”
By Sydney Robinson – August 8, 2017 Share.
- 11-Year-Old Sues Federal Government To Legalize Medical Marijuana
An 11-year-old girl from Rowlett is.