She may not be able to walk well, but she can definitely shred on the water.
6-month-old Zyla St. Onge from Polk City, Florida, broke the Guinness World Record Saturday for being the youngest person to water ski, traveling a total of 686.4 feet, according to ESPN.
The clip, which was released by the World Barefoot Center in Florida, shows Zyla sporting a pink life vest as she rips along the water to a crowd of supporters.
On Friday, Zyla made her first attempt, but was only able to make it 62 feet. However, on her second attempt on Saturday, she was able to smash the previous record held by Parks Bonifay, who was six months and 29 days old. Bonifay broke the record in 1982, skiing 100 feet.
Bonus: Here come dat cross stitch boi
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.
more recommended stories
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- 96-Year-Old Convicted Nazi Declared Fit For Prison
A former Nazi SS guard.
- Magnitude 6.2 Quake Hits Philippine Island Of Luzon, Jolts Buildings
Students use their hands to cover.
- Car Rams Into Soldiers In Paris Suburb, Man Arrested
Benoit Tessier and Richard Lough 4 MIN READ.
- Philippine Mayor Linked To Drugs, 14 Others Killed In Raids
Police in the southern Philippines said they fatally.
- Act Now; To Help Protect Trafficking Victims, UN Urges On World Day Against The Scourge
30 July 2017 Criminal groups feed.
- Switzerland Supermarkets to Begin Selling CBD Joints
Swiss tobacco producer, Heimat, branched out.
- Top US Diplomat To Return To Qatar For Talks Eith Emir
U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
- Social Media Site Reveals 300 Anonymous Users Personal Info To Revenge Porn Victim
By Eric Lieberman A social media.