Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
The U.S. attorney general is preparing to face former Senate colleagues Tuesday over his role in the controversy around ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.
Immune therapy is stirring hope by creating “living drugs” that grow inside the body into an army that seeks and destroys tumors.
Church bells throughout Orlando will ring 49 times at noon and flags flown at half-staff, a year after the worst mass shooting in modern U.S. history.
With attacks in Egypt, Britain and Iran and a land-grab in the Philippines during Ramadan, the extremist group is trying to show it will endure and win the competition for jihadi recruits in spite of battlefield losses.
Despite relief that Trump won the presidency, they are still preparing for an economic crisis, attacks from Islamic extremists or whatever else may come.
Bill Cosby could charm jurors at his sexual assault trial if he testifies this week, but experts say the risk would be considerable.
The Caribbean island’s governor is vowing to turn the U.S. territory into the 51st state after statehood wins in a low turnout, non-binding referendum.
Pittsburgh wins its fifth title — and the first since Detroit in 1997 and ’98 as repeat champions — to tie the Gretzky-Messier-era Oilers for sixth on the all-time list.
“Dear Evan Hansen,” the touching, heartfelt musical about young outsiders, wins the best new musical trophy at the Tony Awards.
After nearly five months of living apart, Trump’s wife, Melania, and the couple’s young son, Barron, have moved into the White House.
more recommended stories
- Flash Flood Warning issued August 19 at 12:36AM EDT until August 19 at 2:30AM EDT by NWS
The National Weather Service in Taunton.
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- 96-Year-Old Convicted Nazi Declared Fit For Prison
A former Nazi SS guard.
- Magnitude 6.2 Quake Hits Philippine Island Of Luzon, Jolts Buildings
Students use their hands to cover.
- Car Rams Into Soldiers In Paris Suburb, Man Arrested
Benoit Tessier and Richard Lough 4 MIN READ.
- University loses students, major donations after they reinstate racist anti-white professor
(AP Photo/Dave Collins) Johnny Eric.
- Philippine Mayor Linked To Drugs, 14 Others Killed In Raids
Police in the southern Philippines said they fatally.
- Act Now; To Help Protect Trafficking Victims, UN Urges On World Day Against The Scourge
30 July 2017 Criminal groups feed.
- Switzerland Supermarkets to Begin Selling CBD Joints
Swiss tobacco producer, Heimat, branched out.