For Immediate Release
October 2, 2016
Contact: Jim Borghesani, Communications Director
617-833-9327, [email protected]
Merrimack College instructor and former Boston Police Lieutenant Tom Nolan featured in 30-second spot
BOSTON—The Yes on 4 Campaign on Monday, October 3 will begin airing a 30-second television advertisement featuring Merrimack College associate professor and former Boston Police Lieutenant Tom Nolan.
The ad features Nolan, program director of Merrimack’s criminology and criminal justice graduate program, standing in front of a residence and talking about Question 4, which would create a taxed commerce system under the control of state regulators and local authorities.
The full script and link to the ad is below.
“I was a Boston PD cop and now, as a professor, I believe Yes on 4 is a smart choice to protect families. Let me explain. Question 4 requires strict product labeling and childproof packaging and bans advertising directed at kids. And Question 4 bans consuming marijuana in public. It will tax and regulate marijuana for adults 21 and over, bringing millions in revenue for schools or law enforcement. Vote Yes on 4. Smart regulations, protecting families.”
more recommended stories
- Massachusetts – MPP
Update: Vote NO on the Milford.
- Some of the Places with Free Burgers and Special Deals for National Cheeseburger Day
Monday, September 18, is National Cheeseburger.
- Cannabis Clubs: Nevada Ruling Allows Country’s First ‘Marijuana Lounges’
By Andrew N. White @drewgoesin On.
- Sanders: I’ll Commit To Joining Democratic Party When It’s Open Enough For Independents
Sen. Bernie Sanders introducing his.
- Sanders Won’t Run as a Democrat in 2018: Party Model Obviously Is Not Working
BY: Charles Russell Follow @charleswrussell September.
- Cannabis Science Inc (OTCMKTS:CBIS): A Candidate For Short-Term Gains
In our previous review of Cannabis.
- Sanders Medicare for All Delusion
Bernie Sanders has a health care.
- Hillary Says No ‘Absolution’ For Women Who Didn’t Vote For Her
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
- Hillary Clinton is going after Bernie Sanders harder than ever before and it could hurt Democrats …
Kamala Harris, a freshman.
- These THC-Infused Lollipops Also Grow Cannabis Plants
[embedded content] Half Lit edibles company.