City formally acknowledges positive influence of cannabis industry professionals
BOSTON, April 7, 2017 – On April 6 special guest speaker, Boston City Councilor and candidate for mayor of Boston, Tito Jackson surprised attendees at the Women Grow: Boston networking event with a citation from the Boston City Council declaring April 6, 2017 “Women Grow Day” in Boston. Councilor Jackson made the announcement after presenting to the crowd about the importance of entrepreneurship and opportunity for women in Boston.
“The Boston area is rich with bold, intelligent and creative professionals who are putting science before politics and pursuing their dreams of entrepreneurship in the cannabis industry,” said Beth Waterfall, Chairwoman of Women Grow: Boston. “We’re honored that Tito Jackson and the Boston City Council unanimously agreed that organizations like Women Grow have a place in the Commonwealth with this incredibly rewarding and motivating honor.”
Women Grow: Boston is New England’s only professional networking organization dedicated to the education, connection and advancement of women in the cannabis industry. With monthly “Signature Networking Events” and workshops, the women-run organization welcomes all gender expressions to learn and grow their careers and businesses in an open and empowering environment. Visit WomenGrow.com to learn more.
more recommended stories
- Sanders Announces Funds for Vermont’s Community Health Centers
BURLINGTON, Vt., Aug. 17 U.S. Sen..
- NFL Blackout – Time To Take A Stand #BlackOut
In 2016, San Francisco 49er quarterback,.
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- North Carolina Green Party Supports Durham Protesters, Removal Of Confederate Monuments
The North Carolina Green Party.
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Seniors Are the Fastest Growing Group of Marijuana Users
By Joseph Misulonas | Aug 14,.
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.