Another Wikileaks nugget: in July of last year, Hillary Clinton’s top supporters were worried about her primary race against Bernie Sanders, which was unexpectedly close, and how the emerging off-the-books server scandal would impact it. Neera Tanden of Center for American Progress exchanged emails with her former boss, now Hillary’s campaign manager, John Podesta. Initially they fretted about a CNN poll that was about to come out:
Neera then turned to the emerging State Department email scandal:
Heh. That is undoubtedly the most candid comment we have seen from a top Democrat on the server scandal. It is interesting, too, that Tanden assumes Hillary didn’t evaluate the private server herself–some unknown person told her she could do it. And the answer to her question is, no: we don’t know who that person was, and he or she apparently hasn’t been drawn or quartered. If I had to guess, I would guess it was Cheryl Mills, who remains a key member of Hillary’s team, and who was protected from serious inquiry by the FBI by naming her as one of Hillary’s lawyers in the email matter. But that is pure speculation.
more recommended stories
- Vermont Viewpoints
When asked about the top financial.
- Debate: As Trump Prolongs War in Afghanistan, Should U.S. Pull Out Troops Immediately?
In a prime-time address on Monday,.
- Predicting Trump Won’t Last Full Term, Alec Baldwin Speaks Out on Impersonating the President
This is a rush transcript. Copy.
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- Special Weather Statement issued August 23 at 2:11AM EDT by NWS
…A developing strong thunderstorm in northern.
- For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization celebrates a decade of legal accomplishments (censored)
For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization.
- Online Sportsbook Tempts Bettors With More Options For Mayweather-McGregor Super Fight
San Jose, Costa Rica: Today,.
- Comedian, civil rights activist Dick Gregory dies at 84
Reuters on Sun, Aug 20th, 2017.
- NFL Blackout – Time To Take A Stand #BlackOut
In 2016, San Francisco 49er quarterback,.
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.