Peter Schweizer’s New York Times bestseller, Clinton Cash, has been turned into a documentary film and will premiere at next month’s Cannes Film Festival.
Breitbart launched the trailer on Thursday and published the press release that accompanies the new film:
Clinton Cash investigates how Bill and Hillary Clinton went from being “dead broke” after leaving the White House to amassing a net worth of over $150 million, with $2 billion in donations to their foundation, wealth accumulated during Mrs. Clinton’s tenure as Sec. of State through lucrative speaking fees and contracts paid for by foreign companies and Clinton Foundation donors.
Schweizer’s book was both lauded by the Right and panned by the Left after its release. It confirmed suspicions in some, while others laughed it off as a mere smear attack. But one thing is for sure, the Clintons can’t hide from their own troubling patterns of donations.
Even their friends over at The Washington Post released a detailed report that looked at how astonishing it is that just two people could raise billions of dollars — more than any other political family — over a short 41-year period.
“Bill and Hillary Clinton have built an unrivaled global network of donors while pioneering fundraising techniques that have transformed modern politics and paved the way for them to potentially become the first husband and wife to win the White House,” stated the report.
As Schweizer says in the trailer, “With the Clintons, nothing is sacred and everything is for sale, but we’re the ones who are paying the price.”
more recommended stories
- Betsy DeVos’s Due Process
The Left Is Outraged That She.
- John McCain Diagnosed With Aggressive Brain Cancer
LISTEN TO TLR’S LATEST PODCAST: By.
- Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Patient Can Sue Employer for Discrimination
On Monday, July 17, 2017, Massachusetts.
- Tell AAA To Stop Lying About Legalization
by NORML July 18, 2017 .
- Bodycam Video Allegedly Shows Baltimore PD ‘Plant’ Drugs
Body camera video produced Wednesday appears.
- Landmark Study Shows Legal Marijuana Sales Reduce Crime
A new study published in the.
- Hollywood Is Mourning The Loss Of Martin Landau
(CNN)Martin Landau, 89, a character actor.
- Sanders: Democratic Party Has Been Turning Its Back On The Working Class [VIDEO]
Sen. Bernie Sanders said Donald Trump’s.
- I Know I Can Defeat Elizabeth Warren in 2018 Race: Shiva Ayyadurai
By Douglas Ernst – The Washington.
- Global Climate Change Leader Christiana Figueres Joins The B Team
06/13/2017 The B Team announced today.