Hillary Clinton rarely appears on Fox News, but she called into The O’Reilly Factor to give her first reaction to the attack in Nice, France. (Donald Trump called into the show earlier.)
Clinton said, “It’s terrible that France has faced too much tragedy and violence and we need to stand strongly with them.”
She affirmed that “this is a war against these terrorist groups, these radical jihadist groups.”
O’Reilly asked her about what her plan would be to take the fight to ISIS and whether she’d be willing to consider group troops. Clinton said that it’s important to acknowledge the progress already being made against ISIS.
O’Reilly told Clinton that President Obama needs to organize a summit meeting with “all the western nations” and actually take out ISIS headquarters. Clinton differed with his approach slightly but said she would be able to effectively respond to global terror threats.
more recommended stories
- Betsy DeVos’s Due Process
The Left Is Outraged That She.
- John McCain Diagnosed With Aggressive Brain Cancer
LISTEN TO TLR’S LATEST PODCAST: By.
- Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Patient Can Sue Employer for Discrimination
On Monday, July 17, 2017, Massachusetts.
- Tell AAA To Stop Lying About Legalization
by NORML July 18, 2017 .
- Bodycam Video Allegedly Shows Baltimore PD ‘Plant’ Drugs
Body camera video produced Wednesday appears.
- Landmark Study Shows Legal Marijuana Sales Reduce Crime
A new study published in the.
- Hollywood Is Mourning The Loss Of Martin Landau
(CNN)Martin Landau, 89, a character actor.
- Sanders: Democratic Party Has Been Turning Its Back On The Working Class [VIDEO]
Sen. Bernie Sanders said Donald Trump’s.
- I Know I Can Defeat Elizabeth Warren in 2018 Race: Shiva Ayyadurai
By Douglas Ernst – The Washington.
- Global Climate Change Leader Christiana Figueres Joins The B Team
06/13/2017 The B Team announced today.