ALWAYS THINKING OF WAYS TO PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE, Wahlburgers has reworked its menu to showcase our popular chef inspired dishes including a new host of hearty and lighter offerings. Take a look and you’ll see that Chef Paul has put his own spin on Wahlberg family favorites like Mom’s Sloppy Joes and Mac ‘n Cheese with Smoked Bacon. Also, check out our new Chopped Salad Bowl, a flavorful combination of your favorite burger or sandwich without the bun, chopped and tossed with fresh mixed greens. And, the Smahlburgs in your family will be thrilled to find out that we now serve fries with everything on our kid’s menu.
more recommended stories
- Who’s Going to Play The Superbowl In Minnesota?
The NFL just began but eyes.
- Massachusetts – MPP
Update: Vote NO on the Milford.
- Producer Reveals What Makes His New Military Drama ‘Authentic’
Screenwriter Dean Georgaris had an interest.
- Dr. Oz Says Medical Marijuana Could Help Solve Opioid Addiction
Dr. Oz is one of.
- EPA Refuses To Send Staff Needed To Clean Most Toxic Waste Sites
Ethan Barton Some of the most.
- Earthquake Demolishes Mexico City Buildings, 42 Confirmed Dead
USGS TIM PEARCE Energy Reporter At.
- Best places to see graffiti in Toronto
BY: NADIA ZAIDI Growing up in.
- Millennials Not Replacing Older Business Owners, Stats Say
As older entrepreneurs retire, the.
- Barbaric acid attacks are becoming part of a growing gang problem in the UK
BY: NADIA ZAIDI When we think.
- After Seeing France’s Military Parade, Trump Wants An Even Bigger One
After seeing France’s military parade in.