Despite a barrage of TV ads warning Arizona voters of the potential consequences of legalizing marijuana, about half of those surveyed in a new poll support creation of a system to tax and regulate sales of the drug.
The Arizona Republic/Morrison/Cronkite News poll found 50 percent of the registered voters surveyed favor Proposition 205, which would legalize the drug for adults. Nearly 42 percent oppose it. And another 8 percent were undecided. The statewide telephone poll surveyed 779 registered voters between Oct. 10 and Oct. 15. The margin of error was 4 percentage points. read more at azcentral.com
more recommended stories
- Why Cannabis Science Inc Is Making A Noise? (OTCMKTS:CBIS)
Cannabis Science Inc (OTCMKTS:CBIS) reported the.
- Hurricane Local Statement issued September 20 at 5:13AM EDT by NWS
NOAA-NWS-ALERTS-MA12586886DEA4.HurricaneLocalStatement.125868881210MA.BOXHLSBOX.d4cbad3a7425c2bacdcd178d3caebbbc firstname.lastname@example.org 2017-09-20T05:13:00-04:00 Actual Alert.
- Dr. Oz Says Medical Marijuana Could Help Solve Opioid Addiction
Dr. Oz is one of.
- Cannabis Clubs: Nevada Ruling Allows Country’s First ‘Marijuana Lounges’
By Andrew N. White @drewgoesin On.
- Cannabis Science Inc (OTCMKTS:CBIS): A Candidate For Short-Term Gains
In our previous review of Cannabis.
- These THC-Infused Lollipops Also Grow Cannabis Plants
[embedded content] Half Lit edibles company.
- Senator’s Statement Laced With marijuana references Hopes ‘initiative can be a kumbaya moment’
Updated: Sep 14, 2017 01:59 AM.
- “It” – Just Had The Best R-Rated Horror Film Debut Ever
From1990 to 2017 and beyond, one.
- Massachusetts Marijuana Regulatory Board Finalized; 4 of 5 members Were Against Legalization
Published: Sep 1, 2017, 3:14 pm.
- With One Day To Go, Massachusetts Cannabis Board Has One Member
Published: Aug 31, 2017, 10:43 am.