Kevin Willett explains how you simply don’t know what the future holds for you and your business.
Kevin Willett is the Author of One Connection How you can grow your business (and change the world) one connection at a time. The business networking book is available on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X7RMHOU
Kevin is also the CEO of the Friends of Kevin Networking Group (www.friendsofkevin.com) and the New England B2B Networking Group (www.newenglandb2bnetworking.com) please connect with him on social media to hear about his upcoming business networking events
more recommended stories
- Massachusetts – MPP
Defending Question 4: The work continues.
- Reviving The War On Drugs Will Further Harm Police-Community Relations
The United States has been waging.
- Senators Defy Jeff Sessions And Vote To Extend Medical Marijuana Protections
A congressional committee voted Thursday to.
- President Trump’s Transgender Military Ban Is an Affront to the Core Tenets of the US Military
This morning, on the 69th anniversary.
- Grande Produce Issues Voluntary Recall of Limited Quantity of Papaya â€œCaribeÃ±aâ€� Due to Potential Health Risk
Salmonella is an organism that can.
- Hy-Vee, Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Soy in Hy-Vee Brand Pizzas
Eight varieties of Hy-Vee pizzas are.
- FDA Investigates Multiple Salmonella Outbreak Strains Linked to Papayas
Page Last Updated: 07/25/2017 Note: If.
- 08/04/17 International March to Close all Slaughterhouses San Francisco
http://2.gravatar.com/avatar/2254a10418ab6809af6a74370620d6fa?s=96&d=identicon&r=G http://www.wcuw.org/vegannation/V.N.08.04.17.MarchToCloseSlaughterhouses.SF.mp3 VEGAN NATION Radio 1/2.
- The Idaho Foodbank Recalls Coconut Beverage, Broccoli Cheddar Soup, Eggs, and Cheese Product Because Of Possible Health Risk
The Idaho Foodbank is recalling approximately.
- Bhu Foods Voluntarily Recalls Protein Bars for Possible Health Risk
Hudson Valley Foods, Inc. of Highland,.