The Internationalization Working Group has published a Group Note of Unicode in XML and other Markup Languages. The Unicode Standard defines the universal character set. Its primary goal is to provide an unambiguous encoding of the content of plain text, ultimately covering all languages in the world, but also major text-based notational systems for science, technology, music, and scholarship. This document contains guidelines on the use of the Unicode Standard in conjunction with markup languages such as XML.
more recommended stories
- Internet Service Providers Launch Another Attack on Net Neutrality,,, How You Can Stop It
With so much going on in.
- Microsoft Says This Magic Ring Could Make Passwords Obsolete
Could the days of requiring passwords.
- YouTube Introduces Heatmaps for Virtual Reality Videos
YouTube recently introduced heatmaps for virtual.
- New anti-bullying robots prevent verbal abuse among gamers
http://www.theplaidzebra.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/video-game-2.jpgPlaying video games is an intense.
- Facebook’s AI Tools Now Recognize Different Languages – and Can Negotiate Deals
While Facebookâ€™s Messenger Bots havenâ€™t gained.
- Another Launch and Landing, Another Incredible Breakthrough for SpaceX
This is the first time the.
- China Is Now Getting Its Power From The Largest Floating Solar Farm On Earth
Picture: Sungrow Power Supply Co. .
- In the News: Google Talk Shutting Down, WordPress Looking for Input
Businesses that use instant messaging to.
- Elon Musk’s New Company, Creating Tunnels For Traffic
Elon Musk, Tesla CEO, show his.
- Reddit Community Turns To Full-Scale Revolt On Bill Nye
By Andrew Follett Comedian Bill Nye’s.