The D.C. Cannabis Coalition called the event the #Trump420 demonstration and was to hand out 4,200 joints as they paraded from DuPont Circle to the National Mall. The group is for the legalization of marijuana in all 50 states and in the District of Columbia.
On their website, the group plans to light the joints four minutes and twenty seconds into Trump inauguration speech. The group says it will check the identification of everyone requesting marijuana. They also warn participants of the risk for arrest if smoking or carrying marijuana onto Federal property.
— Alexandra Limon (@AlexandraFox5DC) January 20, 2017
Lines at the event appeared to stretch over a block long and began forming early Friday morning.
Protests were also held in other parts of D.C. on the morning of Inauguration Day.
These protests follow demonstrations outside of the National Press Club where a “DeploraBall” party was being held Thursday night.
Hundreds of protesters were outside yelling “Shame!” at attendees entering the building as D.C. police officers arrived.
Chants of “No Trump. No KKK. No Fascist USA” were also heard.
more recommended stories
- Why Cannabis Science Inc Is Making A Noise? (OTCMKTS:CBIS)
Cannabis Science Inc (OTCMKTS:CBIS) reported the.
- Hurricane Local Statement issued September 20 at 5:13AM EDT by NWS
NOAA-NWS-ALERTS-MA12586886DEA4.HurricaneLocalStatement.125868881210MA.BOXHLSBOX.d4cbad3a7425c2bacdcd178d3caebbbc email@example.com 2017-09-20T05:13:00-04:00 Actual Alert.
- Dr. Oz Says Medical Marijuana Could Help Solve Opioid Addiction
Dr. Oz is one of.
- Cannabis Clubs: Nevada Ruling Allows Country’s First ‘Marijuana Lounges’
By Andrew N. White @drewgoesin On.
- Cannabis Science Inc (OTCMKTS:CBIS): A Candidate For Short-Term Gains
In our previous review of Cannabis.
- These THC-Infused Lollipops Also Grow Cannabis Plants
[embedded content] Half Lit edibles company.
- Senator’s Statement Laced With marijuana references Hopes ‘initiative can be a kumbaya moment’
Updated: Sep 14, 2017 01:59 AM.
- “It” – Just Had The Best R-Rated Horror Film Debut Ever
From1990 to 2017 and beyond, one.
- Massachusetts Marijuana Regulatory Board Finalized; 4 of 5 members Were Against Legalization
Published: Sep 1, 2017, 3:14 pm.
- With One Day To Go, Massachusetts Cannabis Board Has One Member
Published: Aug 31, 2017, 10:43 am.