You probably then heard about two weeks ago that current Buffalo Bills offensive linemen Seantrel Henderson received a 10-game suspension for his use of marijuana to relieve the chronic pain from Crohn’s disease, an inflammatory bowel malady. In January, 1-½ feet of his colon were removed and he later had surgery to reattach his intestines. During the interim, Henderson wore a dreaded ileostomy bag and lost 50 pounds.
And days ago, you heard that Golden State Warriors Coach Steve Kerr admitted he took marijuana to mitigate the pain from two back surgeries. read more at forbes.com
more recommended stories
- Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Patient Can Sue Employer for Discrimination
On Monday, July 17, 2017, Massachusetts.
- Tell AAA To Stop Lying About Legalization
by NORML July 18, 2017 .
- Landmark Study Shows Legal Marijuana Sales Reduce Crime
A new study published in the.
- Women Cannabis Entrepreneurs Gather In L.A. for Empowerment Summit
https://assets.entrepreneur.com/content/16x9/1300/20170712214535-GettyImages-581032337.jpeg Women have moved into the.
- Monthly Marijuana Sales Of $100 Million The New Normal in Colorado
Published: Jul 13, 2017, 6:53 am.
- Flash Flood Watch issued July 13 at 11:06AM EDT until July 13 at 8:00PM EDT by NWS
NOAA-NWS-ALERTS-MA12585C313488.FlashFloodWatch.12585C3E2A80MA.BOXFFABOX.ba6a977c0c3a5c9f0ee87b7aecb70600 firstname.lastname@example.org 2017-07-13T11:06:00-04:00 Actual Alert Public.
- Federal ban on marijuana has created regulatory vacuum says new study
Published: Jul 12, 2017, 7:50 am.
- Sessions Plan To Make Street Drugs Less Potent And More Expensive Is Deeply Flawed
Published: Jul 12, 2017, 10:47 am.
- $20 billion in revenue: Survey finds 1-in-3 millennials have used Venmo for drugs
(AP Image) According to a new.
- Next Up For Vegas Marijuana Dispensaries: Competing For Market Share
Published: Jul 11, 2017, 10:04 am.