Our Editor-at-Large Melissa Harris-Perry talks with Alicia Garza, co-founder of the #blacklivesmatter movement about politics and gender, while shopping for shoes at Stuart Weitzman. This is Sole Search.
SUBSCRIBE to ELLE http://bit.ly/SubscribeToELLE
ELLE is the ultimate resource for the fashion insider. Discover the latest hairstyles, beauty, and fashion trends from the runway to the streets. With a behind-the-scenes and relatable take on the fashion industry, trust ELLE for fashion news and inspiration.
more recommended stories
- Who’s Going to Play The Superbowl In Minnesota?
The NFL just began but eyes.
- Producer Reveals What Makes His New Military Drama ‘Authentic’
Screenwriter Dean Georgaris had an interest.
- Dr. Oz Says Medical Marijuana Could Help Solve Opioid Addiction
Dr. Oz is one of.
- Netanyahu at the U.N.
Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu said of.
- EPA Refuses To Send Staff Needed To Clean Most Toxic Waste Sites
Ethan Barton Some of the most.
- Earthquake Demolishes Mexico City Buildings, 42 Confirmed Dead
USGS TIM PEARCE Energy Reporter At.
- Best places to see graffiti in Toronto
BY: NADIA ZAIDI Growing up in.
- Millennials Not Replacing Older Business Owners, Stats Say
As older entrepreneurs retire, the.
- Barbaric acid attacks are becoming part of a growing gang problem in the UK
BY: NADIA ZAIDI When we think.
- After Seeing France’s Military Parade, Trump Wants An Even Bigger One
After seeing France’s military parade in.