Marijuana works faster than most pharmaceuticals when it comes to getting rid of a nagging and painful migraine.
These strains are some that I have found success in for combatting painful, bothersome migraines – including the worst migraines imaginable.
White Widow is often classified on dispensary menus as a sativa, but it’s really a 60/40 sativa-dominant hybrid. Its origins come from Amsterdam, making this strain popular in Europe as well as the U.S. White Widow helps improve your mood while providing some euphoric, relaxing effects to melt migraine pain away.
Not everyone enjoys feeling “high,” and some people can’t be high at work, so a high-CBD strain is ideal for those situations. Canna-Tsu is a blend of Sour Tsunami and Cannatonic strains. It has calming effects and helps reduce inflammation of muscles and joints, which are a leading cause of migraines.
Sour Diesel (my personal favorite for migraines and pain) is a heavy hitter and migraines are no match for this strain. It has a very strong aroma and flavor. It is believed to be a combination of Chemdawg 91 and Super Skunk strains. It’s legendary for its pain relieving properties. A good batch of Sour Diesel should produce effects that lasts for at least 90 minutes.
Granddaddy Purple (GDP)
Granddaddy Purple is known as the daytime indica. It helps relax your muscles and treat your migraine pain but it also helps you maintain your productivity. A little too much though, and you may require a little nap. Its parents are Big Bud and Purple Urkle. It tastes a little like a mix of grapes and berries.
Although migraines are painful, you want to also treat inflammation. Look for these strains at your local dispensary, or others that have anti-inflammatory properties to ensure that you’ll get rid of your migraine. It’s a good idea to hydrate well while medicating and while having a migraine.
Contact your local dispensary to see if they carry these strains or similar strains.
more recommended stories
- Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Patient Can Sue Employer for Discrimination
On Monday, July 17, 2017, Massachusetts.
- Tell AAA To Stop Lying About Legalization
by NORML July 18, 2017 .
- Landmark Study Shows Legal Marijuana Sales Reduce Crime
A new study published in the.
- Women Cannabis Entrepreneurs Gather In L.A. for Empowerment Summit
https://assets.entrepreneur.com/content/16x9/1300/20170712214535-GettyImages-581032337.jpeg Women have moved into the.
- Monthly Marijuana Sales Of $100 Million The New Normal in Colorado
Published: Jul 13, 2017, 6:53 am.
- Federal ban on marijuana has created regulatory vacuum says new study
Published: Jul 12, 2017, 7:50 am.
- Sessions Plan To Make Street Drugs Less Potent And More Expensive Is Deeply Flawed
Published: Jul 12, 2017, 10:47 am.
- $20 billion in revenue: Survey finds 1-in-3 millennials have used Venmo for drugs
(AP Image) According to a new.
- Next Up For Vegas Marijuana Dispensaries: Competing For Market Share
Published: Jul 11, 2017, 10:04 am.
- The U.S. Has More Marijuana Industry Workers Than Dental Hygienists
The Marijuana Business Factbook reports that.