Marijuana works faster than most pharmaceuticals when it comes to getting rid of a nagging and painful migraine.
These strains are some that I have found success in for combatting painful, bothersome migraines – including the worst migraines imaginable.
White Widow is often classified on dispensary menus as a sativa, but it’s really a 60/40 sativa-dominant hybrid. Its origins come from Amsterdam, making this strain popular in Europe as well as the U.S. White Widow helps improve your mood while providing some euphoric, relaxing effects to melt migraine pain away.
Not everyone enjoys feeling “high,” and some people can’t be high at work, so a high-CBD strain is ideal for those situations. Canna-Tsu is a blend of Sour Tsunami and Cannatonic strains. It has calming effects and helps reduce inflammation of muscles and joints, which are a leading cause of migraines.
Sour Diesel (my personal favorite for migraines and pain) is a heavy hitter and migraines are no match for this strain. It has a very strong aroma and flavor. It is believed to be a combination of Chemdawg 91 and Super Skunk strains. It’s legendary for its pain relieving properties. A good batch of Sour Diesel should produce effects that lasts for at least 90 minutes.
Granddaddy Purple (GDP)
Granddaddy Purple is known as the daytime indica. It helps relax your muscles and treat your migraine pain but it also helps you maintain your productivity. A little too much though, and you may require a little nap. Its parents are Big Bud and Purple Urkle. It tastes a little like a mix of grapes and berries.
Although migraines are painful, you want to also treat inflammation. Look for these strains at your local dispensary, or others that have anti-inflammatory properties to ensure that you’ll get rid of your migraine. It’s a good idea to hydrate well while medicating and while having a migraine.
Contact your local dispensary to see if they carry these strains or similar strains.
more recommended stories
- Why Cannabis Science Inc Is Making A Noise? (OTCMKTS:CBIS)
Cannabis Science Inc (OTCMKTS:CBIS) reported the.
- Dr. Oz Says Medical Marijuana Could Help Solve Opioid Addiction
Dr. Oz is one of.
- Cannabis Clubs: Nevada Ruling Allows Country’s First ‘Marijuana Lounges’
By Andrew N. White @drewgoesin On.
- Cannabis Science Inc (OTCMKTS:CBIS): A Candidate For Short-Term Gains
In our previous review of Cannabis.
- These THC-Infused Lollipops Also Grow Cannabis Plants
[embedded content] Half Lit edibles company.
- Senator’s Statement Laced With marijuana references Hopes ‘initiative can be a kumbaya moment’
Updated: Sep 14, 2017 01:59 AM.
- Massachusetts Marijuana Regulatory Board Finalized; 4 of 5 members Were Against Legalization
Published: Sep 1, 2017, 3:14 pm.
- With One Day To Go, Massachusetts Cannabis Board Has One Member
Published: Aug 31, 2017, 10:43 am.
- Anti-Legalization Group Urges Feds To “Systematically Shut Down” Cannabis Industry
Published: Aug 30, 2017, 10:25 am.
- Sessions: “We Must Create And Foster A Culture That’s Hostile To Drug Use”
Published: Aug 30, 2017, 9:56 am.