Actress Susan Sarandon said she’s still “not convinced” she should vote for presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.
“I’m not convinced. I’m not with her,” Sarandon tweeted Tuesday.
Sarandon has been a vocal supporter of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) throughout the Democratic presidential primary. In March, she said she didn’t know if she would vote for Clinton over presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.
“I’m going to see what happens,” Sarandon said.
“We do not need a president whose cornerstone of his campaign is bigotry, who is insulting Mexicans and Latinos and Muslims and women, who does not believe in the reality of climate change,” Sanders said, referring to Trump.
more recommended stories
- Massachusetts – MPP
Defending Question 4: The work continues.
- Reviving The War On Drugs Will Further Harm Police-Community Relations
The United States has been waging.
- Senators Defy Jeff Sessions And Vote To Extend Medical Marijuana Protections
A congressional committee voted Thursday to.
- President Trump’s Transgender Military Ban Is an Affront to the Core Tenets of the US Military
This morning, on the 69th anniversary.
- Grande Produce Issues Voluntary Recall of Limited Quantity of Papaya â€œCaribeÃ±aâ€� Due to Potential Health Risk
Salmonella is an organism that can.
- Hy-Vee, Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Soy in Hy-Vee Brand Pizzas
Eight varieties of Hy-Vee pizzas are.
- FDA Investigates Multiple Salmonella Outbreak Strains Linked to Papayas
Page Last Updated: 07/25/2017 Note: If.
- 08/04/17 International March to Close all Slaughterhouses San Francisco
http://2.gravatar.com/avatar/2254a10418ab6809af6a74370620d6fa?s=96&d=identicon&r=G http://www.wcuw.org/vegannation/V.N.08.04.17.MarchToCloseSlaughterhouses.SF.mp3 VEGAN NATION Radio 1/2.
- Sanders Statement on Health Care Vote
Tuesday, July 25, 2017 WASHINGTON, July.
- The Idaho Foodbank Recalls Coconut Beverage, Broccoli Cheddar Soup, Eggs, and Cheese Product Because Of Possible Health Risk
The Idaho Foodbank is recalling approximately.