Fifty-five percent of likely voters now say they favor allowing adults to use recreational marijuana, which is the subject of Question 4 on the November ballot.
When WBUR last polled on legalizing marijuana, last month, the gap was narrower, with 50 percent in favor and 45 percent opposed. That 5-point gap has now grown to 15 points, with 55 percent in favor and 40 percent opposed.
“This one follows a long string of polls which shows the marijuana question with the ‘yes’ side leading by somewhere between the mid-single digits and the mid-double digits,” said Steve Koczela, president of the MassINC Polling Group, which conducted the survey for WBUR.
James Carroll, of Hopkinton, is among those who favor legalizing marijuana. read more at wbur.org
more recommended stories
- Flash Flood Watch issued July 13 at 11:06AM EDT until July 13 at 8:00PM EDT by NWS
NOAA-NWS-ALERTS-MA12585C313488.FlashFloodWatch.12585C3E2A80MA.BOXFFABOX.ba6a977c0c3a5c9f0ee87b7aecb70600 firstname.lastname@example.org 2017-07-13T11:06:00-04:00 Actual Alert Public.
- Rights defenders â€˜must not be silenced,â€™ says UN office, urging Turkey to release activists
7 July 2017 â€“ The United.
- North Korea Claims It Tested First Intercontinental Missile
This image made from video of.
- Getting Creative with Instagram
By Lisa Jane on Tuesday.
- A small sign in a big state shows the future is libertarian
(AP Photo) High schoolers all across.
- Leading the U.S. in Medicine Through Investment and Innovation
Source: United States Chamber Of Commerce.
- Here and across the country, we are…
Here and across the country, we.
- One in 10 LinkedIn Profiles is a Complete Lie, Study Finds – Takeaway for Small Business Employers
Looking to fill a job vacancy.
- An alternative to college: Ivanka unveils plans for ‘vocational, skill-based education’
(AP Photo/Evan Vucci) On Monday, Ivanka.
- 10 Things To Know For Today,,,
President Donald Trump, first lady Melania.