Starbucks thinks iced coffee has a big future, so the global coffee giant will add two new, innovative drinks to their “Cold Bar” menu this summer: the Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew and the Nitro Cold Brew.
Being one of those extremely rare coffee lovers who only enjoys their coffee cold and black, I was very eager to taste what’s in store for the future of iced coffee, so we visited Starbucks to check the drinks out.
At a spacious Starbucks on Spring Street in SoHo, we met Mackenzie Karr, a coffee education specialist. After I finished telling Karr that her job title would make her an extremely cool contestant on The Bachelor, she led us through our tasting and discussed the unique flavors, differences and crafts of the iced beverages. Read more…
more recommended stories
- Who’s Going to Play The Superbowl In Minnesota?
The NFL just began but eyes.
- Producer Reveals What Makes His New Military Drama ‘Authentic’
Screenwriter Dean Georgaris had an interest.
- Dr. Oz Says Medical Marijuana Could Help Solve Opioid Addiction
Dr. Oz is one of.
- EPA Refuses To Send Staff Needed To Clean Most Toxic Waste Sites
Ethan Barton Some of the most.
- Earthquake Demolishes Mexico City Buildings, 42 Confirmed Dead
USGS TIM PEARCE Energy Reporter At.
- Best places to see graffiti in Toronto
BY: NADIA ZAIDI Growing up in.
- Millennials Not Replacing Older Business Owners, Stats Say
As older entrepreneurs retire, the.
- Barbaric acid attacks are becoming part of a growing gang problem in the UK
BY: NADIA ZAIDI When we think.
- After Seeing France’s Military Parade, Trump Wants An Even Bigger One
After seeing France’s military parade in.
- Sanders: I’ll Commit To Joining Democratic Party When It’s Open Enough For Independents
Sen. Bernie Sanders introducing his.