It’s the Rolling Stones like you’ve never heard them before.
This video of a Rice Krispies commercial featuring the classic rock group is making the rounds this week.
The clip was published on YouTube in 2006 (there are several versions posted on the video sharing website) and is believed to have been recorded in 1963 or 1964. The advertisement had a short run on British television in the 60s, according to the Daily Mail.
It would’ve been made shortly after the rock group formed.
The 26-second commercial has some snappy lyrics, too:
Wake up in the morning there’s a snap around the place
Wake up in the morning there’s a crackle in your face
Of course, the band went on to much bigger and better things in a career that’s spanned several decades.
As for why it surfaced this week, it may have something to do with Mick Jagger’s birthday. The Rolling Stones frontman turned 73 on Tuesday.
more recommended stories
- Hollywood Is Mourning The Loss Of Martin Landau
(CNN)Martin Landau, 89, a character actor.
- Stephen Colbert Obsesses Over Trump’s Twitter
Late Show host Stephen Colbert introduced.
- Let’s fall in love with Lee Wiley
Scott handles the music beat around.
- Close Encounters Of The Third Kind To Celebrate 40th Anniversary In Theaters
One of the greatest science fiction.
- 2017 Music Series Presents Cara Brindisi with The Russo Brothers
What do you get when you.
- Lindsay Lohan’s Surprising Message About the President
Lindsay Lohan pledged her allegiance to.
- Baby Driver Takes No. 2 At The Box Office But Still Wins the Weekend
After four movies’ worth of mini.
- The Most Interesting Coverage of Actor Jonathan Goldsmith’s Autobiography
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/AmazonStayInterestng_Featured-150x150.png At press time, Jonathan.
- Comic-Con Extends San Diego Stay Until 2021
[photo credit: Gage Skidmore.] SAN DIEGO.
- Self-Inflicted Stupidity – Scott Pelley
CBS News anchor Scott Pelley â€”.