This year saw big election wins for marijuana in several states. In addition, Colorado crossed the $1 billion mark for annual marijuana sales. Now a new year is almost here and a new presidential administration for the cannabis industry to navigate. It’s time to look ahead and see what’s in store for the cannabis industry in 2017.
The two biggest areas of focus for the upcoming year are California and Jeff Sessions. With California’s recreational marijuana market in the building phase, many in the industry will be watching for progress throughout the year. Another big center of attention will be the appointment of Jeff Sessions as U.S. Attorney General. This will keep the industry on heightened alert for any changes in law enforcement. Aside from those two topics, here are some of the industry’s biggest predictions for the 2017.
- Los Angeles Will Become The Marijuana Capital
- A Sports League Will Green Light Marijuana
more recommended stories
- Why Cannabis Science Inc Is Making A Noise? (OTCMKTS:CBIS)
Cannabis Science Inc (OTCMKTS:CBIS) reported the.
- Hurricane Local Statement issued September 20 at 5:13AM EDT by NWS
NOAA-NWS-ALERTS-MA12586886DEA4.HurricaneLocalStatement.125868881210MA.BOXHLSBOX.d4cbad3a7425c2bacdcd178d3caebbbc email@example.com 2017-09-20T05:13:00-04:00 Actual Alert.
- Dr. Oz Says Medical Marijuana Could Help Solve Opioid Addiction
Dr. Oz is one of.
- Cannabis Clubs: Nevada Ruling Allows Country’s First ‘Marijuana Lounges’
By Andrew N. White @drewgoesin On.
- Cannabis Science Inc (OTCMKTS:CBIS): A Candidate For Short-Term Gains
In our previous review of Cannabis.
- These THC-Infused Lollipops Also Grow Cannabis Plants
[embedded content] Half Lit edibles company.
- Senator’s Statement Laced With marijuana references Hopes ‘initiative can be a kumbaya moment’
Updated: Sep 14, 2017 01:59 AM.
- “It” – Just Had The Best R-Rated Horror Film Debut Ever
From1990 to 2017 and beyond, one.
- Massachusetts Marijuana Regulatory Board Finalized; 4 of 5 members Were Against Legalization
Published: Sep 1, 2017, 3:14 pm.
- With One Day To Go, Massachusetts Cannabis Board Has One Member
Published: Aug 31, 2017, 10:43 am.