This year saw big election wins for marijuana in several states. In addition, Colorado crossed the $1 billion mark for annual marijuana sales. Now a new year is almost here and a new presidential administration for the cannabis industry to navigate. It’s time to look ahead and see what’s in store for the cannabis industry in 2017.
The two biggest areas of focus for the upcoming year are California and Jeff Sessions. With California’s recreational marijuana market in the building phase, many in the industry will be watching for progress throughout the year. Another big center of attention will be the appointment of Jeff Sessions as U.S. Attorney General. This will keep the industry on heightened alert for any changes in law enforcement. Aside from those two topics, here are some of the industry’s biggest predictions for the 2017.
- Los Angeles Will Become The Marijuana Capital
- A Sports League Will Green Light Marijuana
more recommended stories
- Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Patient Can Sue Employer for Discrimination
On Monday, July 17, 2017, Massachusetts.
- Tell AAA To Stop Lying About Legalization
by NORML July 18, 2017 .
- Landmark Study Shows Legal Marijuana Sales Reduce Crime
A new study published in the.
- Women Cannabis Entrepreneurs Gather In L.A. for Empowerment Summit
https://assets.entrepreneur.com/content/16x9/1300/20170712214535-GettyImages-581032337.jpeg Women have moved into the.
- Monthly Marijuana Sales Of $100 Million The New Normal in Colorado
Published: Jul 13, 2017, 6:53 am.
- Flash Flood Watch issued July 13 at 11:06AM EDT until July 13 at 8:00PM EDT by NWS
NOAA-NWS-ALERTS-MA12585C313488.FlashFloodWatch.12585C3E2A80MA.BOXFFABOX.ba6a977c0c3a5c9f0ee87b7aecb70600 firstname.lastname@example.org 2017-07-13T11:06:00-04:00 Actual Alert Public.
- Federal ban on marijuana has created regulatory vacuum says new study
Published: Jul 12, 2017, 7:50 am.
- Sessions Plan To Make Street Drugs Less Potent And More Expensive Is Deeply Flawed
Published: Jul 12, 2017, 10:47 am.
- $20 billion in revenue: Survey finds 1-in-3 millennials have used Venmo for drugs
(AP Image) According to a new.
- Next Up For Vegas Marijuana Dispensaries: Competing For Market Share
Published: Jul 11, 2017, 10:04 am.