BY: JAEDYIN BARNES
All photos by Sxifty.
Rooftopping – a worldwide phenomenon that has recently attracted thousands of thrillseekers and adventurers around the world.
Their goal is scaling the tallest building in the highest profile cities. There is much controversy surrounding rooftopping – who they are and what they do is quickly rising into the limelight as the number of rooftoppers take to instagram and in some cases local & international news.
One thing is for sure, to rooftop is to see the world in a way that not many could even dream of.
We sat down with Sxifty (pronounced shifty) – a Toronto rooftopper and got his view of the city.
To see more of Sxifty’s adventures, follow him on Instagram.
Source: The Plaid Zebra
more recommended stories
- Topless Equality challenges U.S. courts on GoTopless 10th anniversary (uncensored)
Topless Equality challenges U.S. courts on.
- “In a Heartbeat” – New Animated Short Film About A Boy Coming Out
“In a Heartbeat” – Animated Short.
- Elberon, the high-profile Gilded Age resort you’ve never heard of
Welcome back to Period Dramas, a.
- Quebec Campground Violates Woman’s Equal Topless Right’s
Quebec campground violates woman’s equal topless.
- John Lennon Interview 1969 (I Met The Walrus)
In 1969, a 14-year-old Beatle fanatic.
- Dolce and Gabbana’s new $245 shirt trolls Melania Trump’s haters
(AP Photo/Luca Bruno) Anything associated with.
- Girls Are Re-Purposing Their Mother’s Prom Dresses In An Effort To Fight Fast Fashion
http://www.theplaidzebra.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/pram2.jpegWith prom season approaching an interesting.
- Tiny Houses For Rent Let You Escape To Scenic Pockets Of Australia
Shacky, a new startup launching in.
- How Music Alters Your Body Chemistry
http://www.theplaidzebra.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/music1-1.jpgIt’s a scene that’s played out.
- Melania And Barron Trump Now Call The White House Home
After months of speculation over when.