9:45 AM PT — Clinton got sprung. He posted bail, and is scheduled to be in court in September.Hillary Clinton‘s brother-in-law is sitting in a jail cell after getting busted for DUI in Southern California … just 2 days before the crucial CA primary vote.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ … Roger Clinton was arrested Sunday just after 8 PM in Redondo Beach. He was booked for driving under the influence, and we’re told he refused blood alcohol testing.
Roger remains in police custody. His bail is set at $15,000.
Clinton was also arrested for DUI in 2001. That same year, President Clinton infamously pardoned his half-brother for a drug charge.
Unless he bails out before Tuesday … there goes one vote for Hillary.
more recommended stories
- Most Memorable Pictures Of All Time
A couple kiss even as riot.
- Earthquake Demolishes Mexico City Buildings, 42 Confirmed Dead
USGS TIM PEARCE Energy Reporter At.
- After Seeing France’s Military Parade, Trump Wants An Even Bigger One
After seeing France’s military parade in.
- First Pictures Of Arrested Tube Bomb Suspect
These are the first pictures of.
- UN-Supported Campaign To Immunize 150,000 Rohingya Children Against Deadly Diseases
17 September 2017 As thousands of.
- Trafficked by United Nation of Islam, Woman Claims
Kansas City, Kan. (CN) At the.
- UNRefugee Agency Shocked By Killings In Eastern DR Congo
16 September 2017.
- Crude Bomb Explodes in London Underground, Injuring 22
(CN) At least 22 people were.
- 7 Live Sharks, 3 Dead Ones Found in Home’s Basement Pool
In this Aug. 23, 2017 photo.
- White House Orders Russia to Close San Francisco Consulate, Other Annexes
WASHINGTON (CN) The Trump administration on.