According to reports, Republicans behind the scenes aren’t too worried about losing Donald Trump to impeachment, if that ends up happening, because they would much rather be dealing with Mike Pence as their president. Pence is someone who they believe they can control without all the unpredictability that comes along with Trump. Ring of Fire’s Farron Cousins discusses this topic.
more recommended stories
- House Democratic Leadership Will Go Live At 10:15am ET (7/25).
House Democratic leadership will go live.
- Women In Prison Deserve To be Treated Like Human Beings | Editorial
Updated on July 19, 2017 at.
- New Cuomo Order Supercharges Voter Registration in New York
Gov. Andrew Cuomo. Drew Angerer/Getty Images.
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings Just Made $400 Million in Two Weeks
Netflix CEO and co-founder Reed Hastings.
- Amy Winehouse’s Father Pays Tribute to Late Singer 6 Years Later
Amy Winehouse passed away six years.
- Vatican To Try 2 Ex-Hospital Officials For Diverting Funds
FILE – This April 1, 2016.
- Betsy DeVos’s Due Process
The Left Is Outraged That She.
- John McCain Diagnosed With Aggressive Brain Cancer
LISTEN TO TLR’S LATEST PODCAST: By.
- Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Patient Can Sue Employer for Discrimination
On Monday, July 17, 2017, Massachusetts.
- Tell AAA To Stop Lying About Legalization
by NORML July 18, 2017 .