DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE IN DEEP TROUBLE
At a time when she needs to be hitting her stride, Hillary Clinton is instead hitting a wall. Fresh polling from Gallup indicates Clinton’s popularity has reached its lowest point ever – with a whopping 57 percent of Americans viewing her unfavorably.
Gallup has tracked Clinton’s public image for the last two-and-a-half decades – ever since her husband Bill Clinton first campaigned for the Democratic presidential nomination.
Has the percentage of Americans viewing Clinton unfavorably ever been so high? No. Nor has her favorability rating – 38 percent – ever been so low.
Take a look …
“Hillary Clinton’s image is at its lowest point in the 24 years of her national career,” Gallup’s pollsters noted. “While Americans’ positive views of Clinton have moved up and down over the years, she now is on the verge of accepting the Democratic Party’s presidential nomination with an image that is as negative as it has ever been.”
And things don’t appear to be getting any better anytime soon …
To be fair, GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump is viewed slightly less favorably than Clinton (36-59 percent) – although “Republicans” appear to be more united behind his candidacy than Democrats are behind Clinton’s.
Source: Fit News
more recommended stories
- Betsy DeVos’s Due Process
The Left Is Outraged That She.
- John McCain Diagnosed With Aggressive Brain Cancer
LISTEN TO TLR’S LATEST PODCAST: By.
- Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Patient Can Sue Employer for Discrimination
On Monday, July 17, 2017, Massachusetts.
- Tell AAA To Stop Lying About Legalization
by NORML July 18, 2017 .
- Bodycam Video Allegedly Shows Baltimore PD ‘Plant’ Drugs
Body camera video produced Wednesday appears.
- Landmark Study Shows Legal Marijuana Sales Reduce Crime
A new study published in the.
- Hollywood Is Mourning The Loss Of Martin Landau
(CNN)Martin Landau, 89, a character actor.
- Sanders: Democratic Party Has Been Turning Its Back On The Working Class [VIDEO]
Sen. Bernie Sanders said Donald Trump’s.
- I Know I Can Defeat Elizabeth Warren in 2018 Race: Shiva Ayyadurai
By Douglas Ernst – The Washington.
- Global Climate Change Leader Christiana Figueres Joins The B Team
06/13/2017 The B Team announced today.