The 2016 Republican National Convention will be held in Cleveland, Ohio at the Quicken Loans Arena July 18-21, 2016.
The Republican National Committee (RNC), the convention will host approximately 2,470 delegates and 2,302 alternate delegates from all 50 states, the District of Columbia and five territories.
The convention will also include approximately 15,000 credentialed media—an international press corps second only in size to the 2014 Rio Olympic Games—as well as a global audience that will witness a front row seat online thanks to our Internet and social media efforts.
Nearly 120 staffers will eventually live, dine and shop in the Cleveland area in preparation for the 2016 Republican National Convention. And roughly 50,000 people are expected to visit the Cleveland area during the gathering.
2016 will mark the fourth time the Republican Party will convene its convention in Ohio. The Buckeye State also played host to the 1876, 1924 and 1936 Republican National Conventions in Cincinnati (’76) and Cleveland (’24 and ’36).
more recommended stories
- Alex Jones, Roger Stone Hijack Liberal Livestream At RNC — And Things Get Very Real, Very Fast
Nick Visser Reporter, The Huffington Post.
- AP Fact Check: Donald Trump’s RNC Acceptance Speech
BY Associated Press July 21, 2016.
- If Clinton And Trump Are Your Options, What Do You Have To Lose?
Bernie or bust pledge is Sanders’.
- Bill Maher Live RNC Special Edition: July 21
- Tony Schwartz, ghostwriter for Donald Trump’s 1987 memoir, “The Art of the Deal,” On HBO Real Time Convention Special #RNCinCLE
When Tony Schwartz, Donald Trump’s ghostwriter.
- Delegates Say Their Votes Were Changed Against Their Will To Nominate Trump,,,
BY ALICE OLLSTEIN JUL 19, 2016.
- Bill Maher Live RNC Special Edition: July 20
Scheduled for Jul 20, 2016 Bill.
- FACT CHECK: The First Night Of The Republican National Convention – NPR
July 19, 201610:52 AM ET Scott.
- America’s Mayor on FBI’s Hillary Decision,,,
Former NYC mayor Rudy Giuliani speaks.
- Mother of Benghazi Victim at GOP Convention: Hillary’s a Liar Who Should Be in Prison
Patricia Smith, the mother of Benghazi.