In this video, former congressman and mental health parity rights advocate, explains what parity rights are. As a writer of parity rights legislation, he explains how it is the law that mental health diseases must be treated in the same manner as other diseases of the body. He explains that even though it has been the law for some time now, there is still a struggle to get insurance companies to comply. Appeals can be made by going to ParityRegistry.org
more recommended stories
- Betsy DeVos’s Due Process
The Left Is Outraged That She.
- Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Patient Can Sue Employer for Discrimination
On Monday, July 17, 2017, Massachusetts.
- Tell AAA To Stop Lying About Legalization
by NORML July 18, 2017 .
- Bodycam Video Allegedly Shows Baltimore PD ‘Plant’ Drugs
Body camera video produced Wednesday appears.
- Landmark Study Shows Legal Marijuana Sales Reduce Crime
A new study published in the.
- Hollywood Is Mourning The Loss Of Martin Landau
(CNN)Martin Landau, 89, a character actor.
- Sanders: Democratic Party Has Been Turning Its Back On The Working Class [VIDEO]
Sen. Bernie Sanders said Donald Trump’s.
- Global Climate Change Leader Christiana Figueres Joins The B Team
06/13/2017 The B Team announced today.
- Women Cannabis Entrepreneurs Gather In L.A. for Empowerment Summit
https://assets.entrepreneur.com/content/16x9/1300/20170712214535-GettyImages-581032337.jpeg Women have moved into the.
- NYC Language Access Law Now Covers 100K More
Roughly 200 immigrant advocates and New.