The Web Components Patent Advisory Group (PAG), launch in January 2016, has published a report recommending per Option 1 of the W3C Patent Policy, that W3C continue work on the Web Components Specification. The PAG concludes that the initial concern has been resolved, enabling the Working Group to continue. More detail is available in the PAG report. W3C launches a PAG to resolve issues in the event a patent has been disclosed that may be essential, but is not available under the W3C Royalty-Free licensing terms.
more recommended stories
- Internet Service Providers Launch Another Attack on Net Neutrality,,, How You Can Stop It
With so much going on in.
- Microsoft Says This Magic Ring Could Make Passwords Obsolete
Could the days of requiring passwords.
- YouTube Introduces Heatmaps for Virtual Reality Videos
YouTube recently introduced heatmaps for virtual.
- New anti-bullying robots prevent verbal abuse among gamers
http://www.theplaidzebra.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/video-game-2.jpgPlaying video games is an intense.
- Facebook’s AI Tools Now Recognize Different Languages – and Can Negotiate Deals
While Facebookâ€™s Messenger Bots havenâ€™t gained.
- Another Launch and Landing, Another Incredible Breakthrough for SpaceX
This is the first time the.
- China Is Now Getting Its Power From The Largest Floating Solar Farm On Earth
Picture: Sungrow Power Supply Co. .
- In the News: Google Talk Shutting Down, WordPress Looking for Input
Businesses that use instant messaging to.
- Elon Musk’s New Company, Creating Tunnels For Traffic
Elon Musk, Tesla CEO, show his.
- Reddit Community Turns To Full-Scale Revolt On Bill Nye
By Andrew Follett Comedian Bill Nye’s.