Zales Jewelers is under attack.
The discount diamond dealer has raised the ire of One Million Moms with its latest commercial. The 30-second TV spot depicts a number of happy smiling couples showing their love for one another with diamond jewelry, including two lesbians getting married.
In response, One Million Moms has issued a strongly worded statement saying the commercial is “glorifying sin.”
“Zales Jewelers should be ashamed of attempting to normalize sin by featuring two women getting married in their latest commercial,” the statement begins. “It shows two women in wedding gowns exchanging vows and wedding bands.”
“Zales crossed a line,” the moms nag. “Zales is glorifying sin, and no sin should be placed in the spotlight and honored. This goes for homosexuality as well.”
The moms are now urging everyone to call the mall jewelry giant and demand it pull the commercial immediately.
“Let Zales know that continuing to air this offensive advertisement in the future will force your family to decide to avoid their stores, especially during the Christmas season,” they say.
They’re also encouraging people to go to their local malls and harass Zales employees and managers by telling them to stop engaging in “culture wars.”
more recommended stories
- Who’s Going to Play The Superbowl In Minnesota?
The NFL just began but eyes.
- Producer Reveals What Makes His New Military Drama ‘Authentic’
Screenwriter Dean Georgaris had an interest.
- Dr. Oz Says Medical Marijuana Could Help Solve Opioid Addiction
Dr. Oz is one of.
- EPA Refuses To Send Staff Needed To Clean Most Toxic Waste Sites
Ethan Barton Some of the most.
- Earthquake Demolishes Mexico City Buildings, 42 Confirmed Dead
USGS TIM PEARCE Energy Reporter At.
- The Best New Bike Tech For Commuters
The number of bike commuters may.
- Best places to see graffiti in Toronto
BY: NADIA ZAIDI Growing up in.
- Millennials Not Replacing Older Business Owners, Stats Say
As older entrepreneurs retire, the.
- Barbaric acid attacks are becoming part of a growing gang problem in the UK
BY: NADIA ZAIDI When we think.
- After Seeing France’s Military Parade, Trump Wants An Even Bigger One
After seeing France’s military parade in.