Zales Jewelers is under attack.
The discount diamond dealer has raised the ire of One Million Moms with its latest commercial. The 30-second TV spot depicts a number of happy smiling couples showing their love for one another with diamond jewelry, including two lesbians getting married.
In response, One Million Moms has issued a strongly worded statement saying the commercial is “glorifying sin.”
“Zales Jewelers should be ashamed of attempting to normalize sin by featuring two women getting married in their latest commercial,” the statement begins. “It shows two women in wedding gowns exchanging vows and wedding bands.”
“Zales crossed a line,” the moms nag. “Zales is glorifying sin, and no sin should be placed in the spotlight and honored. This goes for homosexuality as well.”
The moms are now urging everyone to call the mall jewelry giant and demand it pull the commercial immediately.
“Let Zales know that continuing to air this offensive advertisement in the future will force your family to decide to avoid their stores, especially during the Christmas season,” they say.
They’re also encouraging people to go to their local malls and harass Zales employees and managers by telling them to stop engaging in “culture wars.”
more recommended stories
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Seven Sundays LLC. Recalls Vanilla Cherry Pecan Muesli Because of Possible Health Risk
Seven Sundays LLC of Minneapolis, MN.
- Current Marijuana Laws In Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- Dierbergs Markets Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Fish (Bonito and Cod), Lobster, Crab, Shrimp, Soy and Wheat in Product
St Louis-based Dierbergs Markets is recalling.
- Estimating Appliance and Home Electronic Energy Use
Our appliance and electronic energy use.
- CCTV footage Shows Deputies Torturing Young Man with Taser in Ashland City
CHEATHAM COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) – A.