No one goes to Olive Garden before heading to the gym. One eats at Olive Garden with the intention of napping for six hours upon returning home.
With this in mind, consider its latest menu offering: Deep Dish Spaghetti Pie.
Per a press release from the company, the savory pie is made from a blend of pasta, seven types of cheese and bacon. It’s then baked into giant rounds and sliced into wedges.
There are two versions of pie available, one topped with meatballs and meat sauce, and one topped with grilled chicken and Alfredo sauce. These monstrous carb wedges hit menus this week.
The Meatball Deep Dish Spaghetti Pie and the Chicken Alfredo Deep Dish Spaghetti Pie
Image: Olive Garden
Of course, spaghetti pie is no new thing. But while recipes many suggest serving the pie plain with a fresh side salad, Olive Garden’s versions are covered in salty cream and cheese, as your preferred deity intended.
Now go eat hide some breadsticks in your purse and take a nap.
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.
BONUS: Snack on China’s tastiest new trend — Worms
more recommended stories
- Top US Diplomat To Return To Qatar For Talks Eith Emir
U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
- Social Media Site Reveals 300 Anonymous Users Personal Info To Revenge Porn Victim
By Eric Lieberman A social media.
- IS Attack Underscores Fragility Of Iraqi Security Forces
Iraqi Special Forces soldiers walk to.
- The Latest: S. Korean President Seeks Talks With Kim Jong Un
South Korea’s President Moon Jae-in and.
- German police clash with protesters before G-20 summit
A Police officer sprays a liquid.
- Leftists Riot In Hamburg and Caracas
Representatives of the G20 countries are.
- Iraqi Commander Says 300 IS Fighters Holed Up In Mosul
An Iraqi Special Forces soldier stands.
- Kim vows North Korea’s nukes are not on negotiation table
A man walks by a TV.
- North Korea Claims It Tested First Intercontinental Missile
This image made from video of.
- The Latest: Officer says Iraq troops faced 7 female bombers
Civilians flee through a destroyed alley.