It’s an age-old debate: is the hot dog — a meat tube resting in a partially-sealed bread pocket — a sandwich?
Would-be sandwich arbiter Merriam-Webster thinks so. And the Internet is not pleased.
It all started with this haughty tweet, which purported to celebrate all the sandwiches we’ll eat over Memorial Day weekend.
But Twitter saw Merriam-Webster’s hidden agenda: to settle a debate that just isn’t ready to be settled.
Others brought other carb + meat combinations into the mix. What about a taco? A gyro? A quesadilla? Read more…
more recommended stories
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Current Marijuana Laws In Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- Dierbergs Markets Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Fish (Bonito and Cod), Lobster, Crab, Shrimp, Soy and Wheat in Product
St Louis-based Dierbergs Markets is recalling.
- Litehouse Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Egg In Product
Litehouse Inc. is voluntarily recalling a.
- Estimating Appliance and Home Electronic Energy Use
Our appliance and electronic energy use.
- CCTV footage Shows Deputies Torturing Young Man with Taser in Ashland City
CHEATHAM COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) – A.
- Volunteers Sought For Reading Of The Names At The Vietnam Memorial On It’s 35th Anniversary.
When the Vietnam Veterans Memorial was.