After months of speculation over when it would happen, the first lady and her son, Barron Trump, have finally moved into the White House.
Melania Trump tweeted a picture from her new home Sunday.
Melania and Barron had been living in Trump Tower in New York City. The White House told Fox News months ago they were waiting to move until the end of the school year.
But some criticized the wait, citing the costs of protecting an additional home for the first family.
The New York City Police Department previously estimated it cost between $127,000 and $146,000 a day to protect Melania and Barron in Trump Tower.
Now that they’re settled into the White House, Barron is officially the first boy to live there since John F. Kennedy Jr. in 1963.
In the fall, Barron will attend a prep school about 15 miles from his home.
more recommended stories
- Who’s Going to Play The Superbowl In Minnesota?
The NFL just began but eyes.
- Producer Reveals What Makes His New Military Drama ‘Authentic’
Screenwriter Dean Georgaris had an interest.
- Dr. Oz Says Medical Marijuana Could Help Solve Opioid Addiction
Dr. Oz is one of.
- EPA Refuses To Send Staff Needed To Clean Most Toxic Waste Sites
Ethan Barton Some of the most.
- Earthquake Demolishes Mexico City Buildings, 42 Confirmed Dead
USGS TIM PEARCE Energy Reporter At.
- The Best New Bike Tech For Commuters
The number of bike commuters may.
- Best places to see graffiti in Toronto
BY: NADIA ZAIDI Growing up in.
- Millennials Not Replacing Older Business Owners, Stats Say
As older entrepreneurs retire, the.
- Barbaric acid attacks are becoming part of a growing gang problem in the UK
BY: NADIA ZAIDI When we think.
- After Seeing France’s Military Parade, Trump Wants An Even Bigger One
After seeing France’s military parade in.