Voters could legalize recreational marijuana in five states this November and medical marijuana in three more. This record number of state ballot measures promise to be a great boon for the cannabusiness industry. With national prohibitions against interstate cannabis commerce, as well as current federal banking and drug laws, large companies have been kept out of the industry, so the market is still primarily comprised of small businesses.
California, Arizona, Maine, Massachusetts and Nevada will consider legalizing the recreational use of cannabis while Florida, Arkansas and North Dakota will decide on marijuana for medical purposes.
What’s going on state by state? read more at forbes.com
more recommended stories
- Why Cannabis Science Inc Is Making A Noise? (OTCMKTS:CBIS)
Cannabis Science Inc (OTCMKTS:CBIS) reported the.
- Hurricane Local Statement issued September 20 at 5:13AM EDT by NWS
NOAA-NWS-ALERTS-MA12586886DEA4.HurricaneLocalStatement.125868881210MA.BOXHLSBOX.d4cbad3a7425c2bacdcd178d3caebbbc email@example.com 2017-09-20T05:13:00-04:00 Actual Alert.
- Dr. Oz Says Medical Marijuana Could Help Solve Opioid Addiction
Dr. Oz is one of.
- Cannabis Clubs: Nevada Ruling Allows Country’s First ‘Marijuana Lounges’
By Andrew N. White @drewgoesin On.
- Cannabis Science Inc (OTCMKTS:CBIS): A Candidate For Short-Term Gains
In our previous review of Cannabis.
- These THC-Infused Lollipops Also Grow Cannabis Plants
[embedded content] Half Lit edibles company.
- Senator’s Statement Laced With marijuana references Hopes ‘initiative can be a kumbaya moment’
Updated: Sep 14, 2017 01:59 AM.
- “It” – Just Had The Best R-Rated Horror Film Debut Ever
From1990 to 2017 and beyond, one.
- Massachusetts Marijuana Regulatory Board Finalized; 4 of 5 members Were Against Legalization
Published: Sep 1, 2017, 3:14 pm.
- With One Day To Go, Massachusetts Cannabis Board Has One Member
Published: Aug 31, 2017, 10:43 am.