FORT COLLINS, Colo. — A judge has sentenced a Fort Collins woman to 30 days in jail after her 19-year-old son ate a pot brownie she had purchased and then jumped from a third-story window, suffering serious injuries.
Julieane Jablonski’s mug shot (Larimer County Sheriff’s Office)
The Coloradoan reports a jury in April found 39-year-old Julieane Jablonski guilty of a misdemeanor charge of providing marijuana to someone younger than 21. A year earlier, Jablonski’s son hurled himself from an apartment after eating a brownie she had purchased from a dispensary for his roommate. The 19-year-old roommate told police Jablonski told him to lie about how he got the brownie, but jurors did not convict her of felony witness tampering.
At her sentencing, Jablonski said her son would never try marijuana again, and that she would never again give marijuana to anyone.
more recommended stories
- Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Patient Can Sue Employer for Discrimination
On Monday, July 17, 2017, Massachusetts.
- Tell AAA To Stop Lying About Legalization
by NORML July 18, 2017 .
- Landmark Study Shows Legal Marijuana Sales Reduce Crime
A new study published in the.
- Women Cannabis Entrepreneurs Gather In L.A. for Empowerment Summit
https://assets.entrepreneur.com/content/16x9/1300/20170712214535-GettyImages-581032337.jpeg Women have moved into the.
- Monthly Marijuana Sales Of $100 Million The New Normal in Colorado
Published: Jul 13, 2017, 6:53 am.
- Federal ban on marijuana has created regulatory vacuum says new study
Published: Jul 12, 2017, 7:50 am.
- Sessions Plan To Make Street Drugs Less Potent And More Expensive Is Deeply Flawed
Published: Jul 12, 2017, 10:47 am.
- $20 billion in revenue: Survey finds 1-in-3 millennials have used Venmo for drugs
(AP Image) According to a new.
- Next Up For Vegas Marijuana Dispensaries: Competing For Market Share
Published: Jul 11, 2017, 10:04 am.
- The U.S. Has More Marijuana Industry Workers Than Dental Hygienists
The Marijuana Business Factbook reports that.