FORT COLLINS, Colo. — A judge has sentenced a Fort Collins woman to 30 days in jail after her 19-year-old son ate a pot brownie she had purchased and then jumped from a third-story window, suffering serious injuries.
Julieane Jablonski’s mug shot (Larimer County Sheriff’s Office)
The Coloradoan reports a jury in April found 39-year-old Julieane Jablonski guilty of a misdemeanor charge of providing marijuana to someone younger than 21. A year earlier, Jablonski’s son hurled himself from an apartment after eating a brownie she had purchased from a dispensary for his roommate. The 19-year-old roommate told police Jablonski told him to lie about how he got the brownie, but jurors did not convict her of felony witness tampering.
At her sentencing, Jablonski said her son would never try marijuana again, and that she would never again give marijuana to anyone.
more recommended stories
- Why Cannabis Science Inc Is Making A Noise? (OTCMKTS:CBIS)
Cannabis Science Inc (OTCMKTS:CBIS) reported the.
- Dr. Oz Says Medical Marijuana Could Help Solve Opioid Addiction
Dr. Oz is one of.
- Cannabis Clubs: Nevada Ruling Allows Country’s First ‘Marijuana Lounges’
By Andrew N. White @drewgoesin On.
- Cannabis Science Inc (OTCMKTS:CBIS): A Candidate For Short-Term Gains
In our previous review of Cannabis.
- These THC-Infused Lollipops Also Grow Cannabis Plants
[embedded content] Half Lit edibles company.
- Senator’s Statement Laced With marijuana references Hopes ‘initiative can be a kumbaya moment’
Updated: Sep 14, 2017 01:59 AM.
- Massachusetts Marijuana Regulatory Board Finalized; 4 of 5 members Were Against Legalization
Published: Sep 1, 2017, 3:14 pm.
- With One Day To Go, Massachusetts Cannabis Board Has One Member
Published: Aug 31, 2017, 10:43 am.
- Anti-Legalization Group Urges Feds To “Systematically Shut Down” Cannabis Industry
Published: Aug 30, 2017, 10:25 am.
- Sessions: “We Must Create And Foster A Culture That’s Hostile To Drug Use”
Published: Aug 30, 2017, 9:56 am.